At FRS Development we work with:
- Firefighters of all levels who want to be promoted
- People who want to become Firefighters
- The Fire Service itself
FRS Development has been working with the Fire & Rescue Service since 2001, our experience includes:
- designing and marking application forms
- Training assessors and interviewers of all levels
- Designing ADC exercises
- Quality assurance
- Marking written and in-basket exercises
- Writing developmental feedback reports
- Performance coaching
- Candidate assessment from Supervisory Managers through to Chief Fire Officers, uniformed and support staff roles
FRS Development’s formal training in psychology and in-depth experience in all areas of the Fire Service career process mean we are in the ideal position to offer advice and guidance on Fire Service careers and development.
If you want to get our regular monthly updates from us with special offers and latest news please let us know here.
The success of FRS Development has been built on a number of core company values. They are:
Quality: The products we provide are completely unique and carefully designed to improve your performance and success.
Trust: Those that have used us to make progress in their career know that not only does what we offer work but that they can rely on us to always deliver the help they need to achieve success.
Commitment: Our team are committed to delivering great customer service and supporting our clients to reach their professional potential
Involved: We keep our customers up-to-date with new developments and anything they need to know that will help them achieve their goals, without overloading them with details they don’t need to know about!
If you have any questions or if you’re considering applying for a firefighter vacancy then get in touch via our ‘Contact Us‘ page.