Pass Your Strategic Manager Assessment for Promotion eBook
Most applicants for promotion are 100% committed to doing their best. The problem is knowing where to direct your efforts and how to make sure you get it right on the day.
We have been helping FRS managers achieve further promotion for over a decade. Our workbooks play an essential role in your preparation. They cover aspects of performance that may not be on your radar until you work through this performance-focused resource.
To succeed in your assessments for promotion you need to:
- Understand the fundamentals of high scoring performance
- Learn the correct format and structure of your responses
- Understand how to analyse information to your best advantage
- Know how to manage complex scenarios accurately and effectively
- Practice relevant exercises in advance
- Recognise what the FRS needs to see from you, and how to demonstrate it in the right way
Our 60 page instantly downloadable e-book uses practical, step-by-step exercises and instructions to make sure you succeed in your assessment activity, whatever format this may take.
To get promoted you will first face a minefield of activities and challenges designed to put you under pressure. The tasks will assess your competencies, skills and behaviours within a simulated environment. You need to have strategies to deal with complex scenarios which will vary from your usual workplace role.
By using our comprehensive study guide you will benefit from:
- In-depth descriptions of a wide range of assessment tasks and activities
- Detailed guidance on what the assessors will be looking for
- Step-by-step explanations of how to tackle exercises from roleplays to group discussions, presentations to written tasks
- Practical and informative tasks to improve how you present yourself under pressure
- Key strategies on how to deal effectively with the scenarios and complex issues you will face
- How to avoid the most frequently made mistakes and what these tend to be in different activities
- The secret of which competency areas (or PQAs) candidates find the most difficult and how to overcome this
- How to improve your communication style so you can shine in a group discussion
- Practice examples of an In-Basket/Analysis Exercise or Case Study
- Insights into what’s holding you back from a confident role-play performance
- Testing on how you respond in dynamic group situations
Achieve your personal best with the correct professional support. Don’t wait to find out your competitors took us up on this offer – you can get a head- start today with this instant download of everything you need to effectively tackle a range of assessment tasks without the stress or uncertainty.
This e-book contains detailed and relevant Fire & Rescue Service- specific guidance and plenty of practical tasks to keep you engaged while you learn.
By preparing in the CORRECT way you can be confident that you aren’t wasting any time PLUS you will get better results