Pass Your Middle Manager Application for Promotion eBook
This workbook will teach you how to make your application stand out.
Impress the assessors with quality evidence to prove just what you are capable of.
Although completing an application form is often viewed as a challenge, most people don’t realise there are specific techniques to doing it properly. Your FRS won’t teach you how to do this. We can.
Get the help you need to get your application filled out and handed in, hassle-free
Getting promoted at Middle Manager level, whether from Watch or Station Manager, is a big jump. No wonder getting the application form done creates so many headaches- there’s a lot riding on it.
The last thing you want to do after being at work all day, or all night, is a something you know will cause all sorts of headaches. We don’t fill out application forms often enough for it to be easy, and the forms are often designed to be difficult, to test your commitment from the outset.
When its hard to know where to start, let alone how to do yourself justice, you need to get some expert guidance.
Our Application Form Workbook will teach you how to produce a top-notch application without the stress.
THE STRAIGHT-FORWARD INSTRUCTIONS AND IN-DEPTH SUPPORT WILL GET YOU STARTED AND FINISHED WITHOUT ANY FRUSTRATION OR MORE HOURS THAN IT NEEDS.
With an intuitive and incremental format, this e-book explains:
- What you need to do to write exceptional answers
- What you need to understand in order to match what the assessors are looking for
- How to craft in-depth, evidence-based answers that will get you through to the next assessment stage.
This eBook will teach you how to make your application stand out. You will learn how to impress, leaving no doubts about what you are capable of.
This e-book uses a series of step-by-step exercises to transform your knowledge, experience and skills into polished, focused and complete answers. It makes writing your application easy and stress-free.
This e-book contains:
- Examples of effective application form answers to compare to your own
- Step-by-step exercises to build up your portfolio of practical, evidence-based examples
- Short-cuts to help you identify the answers to use and the ones to avoid
- Detailed analyses of strong and weak answers (note: you can also apply this to help you prepare for your later interview)
- Guidance of what the application evaluation team are looking for and what will flag concerns
- Questions to help you identify your exceptional from standard quality answers
If you want to submit a bullet-proof application in the shortest time and without any headaches, this is the e-book for you! Its tried and tested, having been used hundreds of times by firefighters from every FRS.
When you have finished your application form, wouldn’t it be nice to get it checked over before you hand it in?
We now have an ‘express review’ service. This means a qualified assessor will read your application and tell you:
- If you are answering correctly
- If your answers are hitting the right level
- Any areas of concern and how to address these
Gain the peace of mind that your application is the best version possible.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org