Pass Your Supervisory Manager Application for Promotion eBook
It’s easy to come up with every reason in the world to put off doing your application form. We’ve just made it MUCH easier for you to get started…
Promotion from Firefighter to Crew Manager or Crew to Watch Manager usually involves an application form. But filling it in can be time-consuming and difficult, which makes it stressful to even start. It’s the last thing you want to sit down to do after being at work all day, or all night.
Our Application Form eBook is the ‘go-to’ guide to tick all the boxes and produce a top-notch application.
And even better, its simple instructions and in-depth guidance make it ridiculously easy to get started on your application form and finish it without any frustration or anxiety.
- What you need to do to write exceptional answers
- What you need to understand in order to match what the assessors are looking for
- How to craft answers that will get you through to the next assessment stage.
This instantly downloadable eBook will teach you how to make your application stand out. You will learn how to impress by proving exactly what you are capable of.
This eBook uses a series of step-by-step exercises to transform your experiences into polished, focused and complete answers. It makes writing your application easy and stress-free.
This eBook contains:
- Examples of effective application form answers to compare to your own
- Step by step exercises to build up your portfolio of practical, evidence-based examples
- Short-cuts to help you identify the answers to use, and the ones to avoid
- Detailed analyses of strong and weak answers (note: you can also apply this to help you prepare for your later interview)
- Guidance of what the application evaluation team are looking for and what will flag concerns
- Questions to help you identify your best quality answers
IF YOU WANT TO SUBMIT A BULLET-PROOF APPLICATION IN THE SHORTEST TIME AND WITHOUT ANY HEADACHES, THIS IS THE E-BOOK FOR YOU!
IT’S TRIED AND TESTED, HAVING BEEN USED HUNDREDS OF TIMES BY FIREFIGHTERS FROM EVERY FRS.
When you have finished your application form, wouldn’t it be nice to get it checked over before you hand it in?
We now have an ‘express review’ service. This means a qualified assessor will read your application and tell you:
- If you are answering correctly
- If your answers are hitting the right level
- Any areas of concern and how to address these