Pass Your Supervisory Manager Assessment for Promotion eBook
The possibility of promotion is a HUGE event in your career, and if you are honest, you won’t want to repeat the assessment part of too often!
Our Application Form eBook is the ‘go-to’ guide to tick all the boxes and produce a top-notch application.
To get promoted you will first face a minefield of activities and challenges. Getting help takes away the stress, the uncertainty and the wasted hours spent focusing on all the wrong things.
We can help you:
- Understand exactly what you need to do to score well
- Learn how to present your answers correctly
- Understand how to use the test information to your best advantage
- Identify how to manage complex scenarios effectively
- Gain practice of relevant exercises in advance
- Build on your strengths and develop your weaker areas
- Recognise what the FRS needs to see from you, and be clear in how you show this
Our 60 page instantly downloadable e-book uses practical, step-by-step exercises and instructions to make sure you succeed in your assessment (even if it’s your first one).
The E-book covers:
- Detailed discussion on what the assessors will be looking for
- Detailed descriptions of a wide range of assessment tasks and activities
- Step by step explanations of how to tackle exercises from roleplays to group discussions, presentations to written tasks
- Practical and informative tasks to improve how you present yourself under pressure
- Key tips on how to deal effectively with the topics and issues you will face
- How to avoid the most frequently made mistakes and what these tend to be in different activities
- The secret of which competency areas (PQAs) candidates find the most difficult and how to overcome this
- How to improve workplace performance so you are 100% ready for promotional assessments without needing to think about it
- How to improve your communication style so you can shine in a group discussion
- Practice examples of an In-Basket Exercise or Case Study
- Insights into what’s holding you back from a confident performance in your role-plays
- A multiple-choice questionnaire designed to improve how you respond in dynamic group situations
- A detailed outline of a meeting or presentation exercise to encourage you to cover relevant information when questioned on a project or event
The right preparation WILL dramatically strengthen your assessment performance and give your career a massive boost. Don’t wait to find out your competitors took us up on this offer – you can get a head- start today with this instant download of everything you need to effectively tackle a rnage of assessment tasks.
This e-book contains a HUGE amount of detailed and relevant Fire & Rescue Service- specific guidance and plenty of practical tasks to keep you engaged while you learn.
Don’t put it off- start preparing today, the RIGHT way.