Pass Your Firefighter Assessment Day eBook
Our instantly downloadable eBook uses time-efficient, step-by-step exercises and practical tasks to help you pass your firefighter assessment (even if it’s your first one).
With this comprehensive e-book you will learn everything you need to know about:
- Roleplays – using top personal and communication strategies to create a positive impression
- Group exercises – in-depth do’s and don’t s of group tasks and discussions
- Presentations – what to include, how to structure and how to appear completely at ease!
- Written papers – whether it’s a report, case study or evaluation exercise, we will guide you around all the obstacles and give you examples answers
Most applicants to become firefighters focus on two things:
1. Their physical fitness
2. Preparing for the early stages of the selection process.
When they are invited to attend an assessment day they find themselves unprepared and very short of time.
Our Assessment Day eBook:
- Explains what exercises to expect, and what will be expected of you
- Details how to get top scores, and how to avoid the most common pitfalls
- Shows you how to make sense of the tasks you are set, and how to respond correctly
- Guides you, step-by-step, to be fully confident and properly prepared for your assessment day
This unique eBook specifically deals with Fire & Rescue Service assessment exercises, guiding you to succeed through in-depth information, useful strategies, easy-to-remember formulas and straightforward explanations.
Learning doesn’t have to be a hassle when it is presented in the right way. You will work through quizzes, practical exercises, real-life examples, checklists and case studies to build up your knowledge and skills effortlessly.
In a short amount of time you will be massively more prepared to pass your assessment day, and a big step closer to becoming a firefighter.
When firefighters want to get promoted, they come to us for help. Let us be your secret weapon too!