Pass Your Supervisory Manager Interview for Promotion eBook
But most people have failed interviews and not understood what went wrong. Many have been delighted to pass an interview without properly knowing what went right.
When it comes to promotion it’s time to learn the difference.
Our Promotion E-book is a long-standing best-seller, helping hundreds of firefighters attain promotion.
The reason it works?
Learning a new skill can seem daunting unless you build up to excellence one stage at a time
Plenty of practice.
Skills are improved by ‘doing’. Our practice tasks are relevant, keeping you motivated and leading towards your finished answers
Keeping you engaged.
The tasks are short and varied, keeping your interest while gradually moving you towards your end goal.
Our careful instructions explain what to do and why its important. You will understand why you are doing the activities and be able to apply your learning to any future interviews
You have to have the right mix of skills and experiences for the role AND be able to effectively showcase these when it most matters. That’s where most candidates struggle and where we come into our own.
This instantly downloadable e-book teaches you what to focus on and how to present it. It sounds easy. Most things are when you are taught correctly
Included in this self-study e-book:
- Practical tips on using relevant detail to boost your interview evidence to the next level
- Model answers to help you seamlessly structure your responses to tick all the right boxes
- Practice interview questions to help you grow familiar with using your experience to answer
- Discussions of ‘frequently made mistakes’ and how to avoid them
We all know how easy it is to put off doing things.
Sometimes even more so when we know how important it is!
We’ve just made it MUCH easier for you to start preparing for your interview without wasting a minute of your valuable time or effort.
You know you need to put the time into preparing for your interview. It makes sense to spend the time applying tried and tested guidance rather than wondering if your efforts are a shot in the dark.
We will help you:
- Structure your answers in the only way that will effortlessly tick box after box
- Spot the mistakes you’ve been making so you won’t make them again
- Identify your most persuasive examples
- Redirect attention from any weaknesses in your answers
- Deliver an interview which will showcase your experience, potential and do you justice
Interviews can be quite enjoyable when you have learnt the trick to doing them well. Most people think they know it, which is why they fail (sometimes again and again).
With us, preparing for your interview can be struggle and hassle-free. All you have to do is follow the instructions and your final answers will evolve almost by themselves!
The eBook contains:
- Step-by-step exercises to build up practical, evidence-based examples
- Short-cuts to help you identify the answers to use, and the ones to avoid
- Detailed analyses of strong and weak answers
- Guidance on what the interviewers are looking for and what they don’t want to see
- Questions to help you identify your best quality answers which you can apply over and over again
You will be amazed by how much difference following our simple rules will make to your answers.
IF YOU WANT TO PREPARE A CAST-IRON INTERVIEW PERFORMANCE WITHOUT ANY HEADACHES OR WASTED HOURS, THIS IS THE E-BOOK FOR YOU
(IT’S THE SECRET WEAPON OF HUNDREDS OF COMMANDING OFFICERS ACROSS THE UK)
When you have finished your interview preparation, wouldn’t it be nice to get it checked over before you hand it in?
We now have an ‘express review’ service. This means a qualified assessor will read your interview preparation and tell you:
- If you are answering correctly
- If your answers are hitting the right level
- Any areas of concern and how to address these
Gain the peace of mind that your interview answers are the best version possible.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org