Pass Your Firefighter Application eBook
Even if you are an exceptionally qualified candidate, you risk messing this up if you don’t understand the right technique to present your skills and experiences. That’s why 90% of applications are rejected straight away.
We all know how easy it is to put off doing things. An application form is even harder because it’s so important.
We’ve just made it MUCH easier for you to get started, and make sure your time and effort isn’t wasted.
Our Firefighter Application Form e-book is the solution to getting you started, keeping you going, and making sure you get the form done quickly, easily and to the highest quality standard you need.
We will help you:
- Recognise if you are structuring your answers correctly or making common mistakes
- Structure your evidence to neatly fit with the scoring criteria
- Pick out your most compelling examples
- Overcome weaknesses in your answers
- Create a final application which showcases both your experience and potential (most people are very poor at doing this!)
Writing an application form is nice and easy when you have learnt the trick to doing it properly. Most people don’t bother, which is why they fail (sometimes again and again).
This instantly downloadable eBook will teach you how to make your application hit the mark. You will learn how to prove what you are capable of and why you should be a firefighter.
We will guide you through step-by-step exercises to transform your individual experiences into focused and engaging answers. Our help makes writing your application smooth and stress-free. All you have to do is follow the instructions and your answers will write themselves!
The eBook contains:
- The simple to apply ‘formula’ for writing top quality answers every time
- Guidance on how to match what the Fire Service needs from you
- Over 10 examples of effective application form answers to compare to your own
- Step-by-step exercises to build up practical, evidence-based examples
- Short-cuts to help you identify the answers to use, and the ones to avoid
- Detailed analyses of strong and weak answers (note: you can also apply this to help you prepare for your later interview)
- Guidance of what the application evaluation team are looking for and what they don’t want to see
- Questions to help you identify your best quality answers
There is no doubt, you will be amazed by how much difference following our simple rules will make to your answers.
Add to basket
IF YOU WANT TO SUBMIT A BULLET-PROOF APPLICATION IN THE SHORTEST TIME AND WITHOUT ANY HEADACHES, THIS IS THE E-BOOK FOR YOU!
IT’S TRIED AND TESTED, HAVING BEEN USED HUNDREDS OF TIMES BY APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOW FIREFIGHTERS!
When you have finished your application form, wouldn’t it be nice to get it checked over before you hand it in?
We now have an ‘express review’ service. This means a qualified assessor will read your application and tell you:
- If you are answering correctly
- If your answers are hitting the right level
- Any areas of concern and how to address these
Gain the peace of mind that your application is the best version possible.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org