You have to be the best of the best to get through
With so much competition, the FRS is in the unique position of only needing to accept the VERY BEST. Is that you? Are you sure you know the specific techniques you need to prove yourself?
To make sure you are able to do your very best in your interview you will need help. We have developed the very best, unique ways to do this.
Your Interview is the crucial final stage of the selection process. With so much competition, and having come so far, it is important not to leave anything to chance.
What to expect at your interview- crucial info you need to know
The interview has a strict structure to make sure everyone is given the same chance. It will probably be very different to any interview you have had before. The interviewer will be following the question sheet carefully.
Your interviewer will want to know about specific examples and situations where you have shown the PQAs through the way you have behaved. For example: “Can you describe a time when you have worked well with a team or other individuals?”
Your examples need to be:
- Real. They will know if they are made up.
- Specific. Answers which aren’t relevant won’t count.
- Exceptional. You will need to be really good to get to the very TOP of the list. Simply passing isn’t good enough any more.
Have a look at the practice interview questions to see more examples.
How will I be assessed?
Your interviewer will mark you according to the set criteria and record all the evidence that you give of that PQA. For example:
|Question||Can you tell us about a time when you have actively supported a member of your team?|
After your interview, your interviewer will go through everything you have said putting ticks next to things you have said which show this behaviour really strongly. The number of ticks decides whether you will get through.
We can help you work out if your answers will be good enough to get those ticks. We can teach you how to make sure your answers are the best they possibly can be (most people miss out because they don’t know how to explain their examples in the right way) Have a look at our interview resources.
Important aspects to consider before your interview
You may think you don’t really need any help as you have had plenty of interviews in the past and always seem to do ok. It is important to remember:
- How different this type of interview will be from the other type of interviews you have been through.
- How much there is at stake. Have you ever had to go through so much to even get to an interview before?
- Your answers won’t do you justice without help. They may not be good enough at all. You need help to work out if you are getting it right, and to learn how to improve your examples if you need to.
- We can help you make massive improvements to your interview performance.
We have helped many people just like to make sure they are 100% ready to succeed at interview. A lot of people sign up to our services still half thinking they are on the right track; it is only once they see the information we provide that they realise how close they came to giving a poor interview. If you leave it to ‘see how you get on,’ there is a strong chance it will mean another year or more until your next interview opportunity.
Our Service is recognised to be the best help available to you pass your interview
We are the leading UK provider of Fire & Rescue Service (FRS) assessment and development services for recruitment and promotion. We are the people that Firefighters and senior officers come to for help with their development, so we are in a perfect position to also help you to join them in the Fire Service.
We consistently produce outstanding results. If anything is going to improve your chances of getting through, this is it! We give you the best chance possible of success based on your unique evidence. If you have got what it takes, we make sure the FRS recognises this and selects you to join the FRS.
We have designed a comprehensive Workbook which covers everything you need to know about passing your interview. It’s full of practical exercises and detailed examples to gradually build up your skills.
The Pass Your Interview Workbook will show you EXACTLY how to get the very best results from your FRS Interview. To prepare effectively takes effort, and this Workbook will coach you towards improving the way you answer your Interview questions. It will work through a number of detailed exercises to effectively ‘hold your hand’ as you identify and structure top quality answers.
Plus- if you are concerned your experience may not be quite up to scratch, our Workbook and Feedback service will give you honest and constructive feedback on your potential to succeed, and guide you on the areas you will need to improve. Click here to find out more.
The workbook is applicable to interviews for the rest of your career
The type of Interview used by the Fire & Rescue Service is the same at entry level and for internal promotions; that means that once you have used this Workbook to improve your Interview skills and prepare really effective answers, you can use it again and again throughout your career. It’s a long term investment.
Why is it excellent value?
Working with us is an investment in your future. We wouldn’t charge the prices we do unless we can give you the results we promise, and if we hadn’t put a HUGE amount into making sure we have produced an excellent product. We have covered everything you need. Now you just need to put the work in.
Click here to Buy Now!
We help you to:
- Understand what is required of you through simple, step by step explanations;
- Identify a number of possible examples you can use in your interview;
- Develop your awareness of what the FRS needs you to demonstrate;
- Present your examples according to the ONLY structure the FRS will accept;
- Avoid the most frequently made mistakes;
- Select only your strongest examples;
- Identify weaknesses in your answers;
- Recognise excellent from mediocre answers;
- Practice your responses to realistic practice questions;
- Create final answers to each question which will show, without a doubt, why you are perfect for the role of a Firefighter
Don’t forget our full money back guarantee– we are so confident that you will be delighted with the quality of our guidance and support that we will honour a full refund of your money if you are at all unsatisfied with our products. So there is no risk to you- buy the Workbook today and see what a genuine difference it will make to your future.
Your next step to success is to click on this link