With the competition to become a Firefighter at an all-time high you need to know your completed application will ‘sell’ who you are and what you can do.
Even if you are an outstanding candidate, if you don’t understand how to present your capabilities correctly, your application will be rejected. 90% of applicants make this mistake.
We have designed the Pass Your Fire Application Form Workbook because completing this sort of form is nice and easy when you have learnt the trick to doing it properly. Most people don’t bother, which is why they fail (sometimes again and again). We wanted to teach you those skills.
With our 35 page instantly downloadable home study coaching workbook:
- Find out the only formula you need for Application form success
- Improve your answers through step-by-step exercises
- See what the Fire Service needs and how you can prove that you’ve got it
- See more than 10 examples of application form answers to compare your own answers to
- See a detailed breakdown of what makes a good answer and what makes a bad answer
- Find out what the Fire Service assessors don’t want to see
This workbook will help you apply both simple techniques and advanced strategies to your application
Even if you think you know how to complete the form, the mistake is to leave it to chance. This is why over 90% of applications fail.
Your answers will be better after using our guidance. You will be amazed by how much difference following our simple rules will make.
The Application Form Workbook guides you to:
- Recognise whether you are structuring your answers correctly or making the same mistakes as your competitors
- Give you advanced awareness of what you need to shout about loud and clear
- Structure your evidence to neatly fit with the scoring criteria
- Select only the most persuasive and compelling examples
- Overcome weaknesses in your answers
- Create final an application which fully showcases your experience and potential (most people are very poor at doing this!)
Even if you have huge amounts of experience and potential, it isn’t enough if you don’t present it in the right way. We can help you systematically improve your performance and sail through to the next selection stage
Want to get feedback on your answers?
Have your application reviewed by a recruitment expert and gain feedback on your answers BEFORE you send it off.
This is a unique opportunity to find out how successful your form will be while you still have time to improve it.
A personal mentor will work with you to through three submissions and revisions of your application form, giving you the chance to act on the advice given and improve your answers until you are both satisfied they are the very best they can be.
Your application form mentor will guide you to:
- Find out which answers are your strongest
- Find out which answers may let you down
- Improve your evidence through detailed, personalised feedback
- Find out if your examples are good enough to be accepted
- Learn which mistakes you keep making and how to avoid these
- Understand where you may need to alter your behaviour to be accepted as a Firefighter
- Consider alternative examples where yours are not strong enough, and how to improve your experience if you need to strengthen your application chances.
Pass Your Firefighter Application Workbook
Pass Your Firefighter Application Workbook + Feedback
Submit your review
The good news is that I am through to the Interview stage! Thanks again for all the guidance and support. Thanks again for the invaluable service.
I had put in two applications prior to using your application workbook and feedback package and both applications failed. I found your workbook gave me a chance to reflect on what I had done in life that could be applied specifically to each PQA. It also helped fully explain what each PQA was looking for. Your feedback was essential as I needed someone who would critically analyse what I had done and give me honest feedback, which you did. Thank you.
I had help from you in writing my Fire service application, and I just thought I’d let you know that my application has been accepted and that I am going for an interview in End Nov beginning of December, thanks for all your help, it really made a difference.
I’ve been working through the work book using the answers I used on my previous application. It’s really good as its given me an insight to what they are looking for, not what I thought they were looking for.