The Firefighter Selection Process is tough, and this type of testing is where applicants get especially nervous…
If you have any questions or concerns about the Ability Tests part of the Firefighter Selection process, this Workbook is for you.
The Ability Tests (or psychometric testing)
Fire Services will want to examine your ability to:
- Work with numbers
- Work with information
- Respond appropriately to hypothetical situations
- Resolve problems
- Recognise risk
- Behave in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s values
- Display the right attitudes
With over 300 completely targeted questions and fully explained answers, this Guidebook is the closest thing to the real tests. It has been designed to help you:
- See what sort of questions you can expect
- Have a go at mock questions before the real tests
- Find out how many answers you are getting right
- Learn how well you cope with the numerical tests
- Understand where you might be going wrong
- Get a head-start on improving your approach
- Learn how well you would respond in a crisis
- Find out how closely your attitudes and beliefs match up
- Take action to improve questions you keep getting wrong
This information is invaluable to anyone who is serious about becoming a Firefighter. It is uniquely designed around the most up-to-date Firefighter Ability and Attitude tests and it ONLY covers the sort of questions you will have to pass to get to the next stage. Are you sure you have this selection stage covered?
But don’t worry. Due to our unique background and contacts with the industry we know what these new tests are, what they look like and how you can prepare for them.
These new tests are now being used as the earliest part of the Selection Process. They are an online sift. If you don’t pass these tests you won’t get any further.
The best way to find out how well you are likely to do with the Firefighter Ability Tests is to have a go at them first. From there you can improve your performance through more and more practice. Our Workbook is the recommended way to do this.
Don’t miss this opportunity to practice these crucial tests in advance, plus work through REAL Firefighter dilemmas –giving you a behind-the-scenes insight into how close you are to thinking and acting like a Firefighter.
Download the Workbook now to find out exactly where your strengths lie and what you need to improve.
Submit your review