At FRS Development we work with:
- Fire Fighters
- People who want to become Fire Fighters
- The Fire Service itself in all areas of assessment and development.
FRS Development was founded by a team of Registered Occupational Psychologists. They have been working with the Fire & Rescue Service since 2001 and her experience includes:
- Training assessors and interviewers of all levels
- Designing ADC exercises
- Quality assurance
- Marking ADC Stage 1 (written exercise) and in-basket exercises
- Writing developmental feedback reports
- Performance coaching
- Candidate assessment from Supervisory Managers through to Chief Fire Officers, uniformed and support staff roles
FRS Development’s formal training in psychology and in-depth experience in all areas of the Fire Service career process mean we are in the ideal position to offer advice and guidance on Fire Service careers and development.
If you want to get regular updates from us please follow us on Facebook and twitter (put buttons in here)
The success of FRS Development has been built on a number of core company values. They are:
Quality: The products we provide are carefully designed to give you the best chance of success.
Trust: Those that have used us to progress in their career know that not only does what we offer work but it makes a big difference.
Committed: Our people are committed to delivering great customer service.
Involved: Our people are informed of new developments and kept up-to-date with the progress of the company.